Meeting Call: Sacramento L5 Society, Local Chapter, National Space Society
Where: Virtual presence only, via Zoom
When: Saturday, April 9th, 2022, 5:00-7:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
(Note: Pacific Daylight Time started March 13th)Pre-Zoom notes:
• These meetings are recorded.
• Folks will be asked to briefly share their video, and phone callers asked to identify themselves.
• We use the “waiting room” format. If I keep you waiting, call me and bawl me out! 916-429-6252
5:00-5:10 Begin regular meeting: Margin for everyone to arrive/greeting of new members.
5:10-6:15 Updates/general chapter business:
• President’s & Treasurer’s report. (Joe Bland, Ed Kulis)
• Update on SacL5 website (Ed Kulis)
• Update on NSS Chapters’ Assembly (CA), Chapter’s Committee, and Ed’s CA subcommittee. (Joe Bland, Jan Roston, Ed Kulis)
• Update on JP Aerospace. (Paul Turner, Jan Roston)
• Update on new SacL5 logo (Joe Bland, Gerald Nordley)
• Update on Apollo 16 Breakfast On The Moon celebration (April 23rd, 7:00 AM PDT to 8:30 AM PDT)
• Update on Joe’s provisional patent applications (Joe Bland)
• Update on new “Watts On The Moon” NASA application
• SacL5/JP Aerospace “prize”
• SacL5 Elections/dues
6:45 Begin SacL5 Writers Group meeting (Paul Turner)
7:30 Adjourn SacL5 Writers Group meeting.
Just a quick FYI that last meeting we agreed to go ahead and collect last year’s $35 dues now, and then collect this year’s around December. Thanks to Jan Roston for paying his $35 dues via the PayPal Donate button on our website! If you want to do the same, go to https://sacramentol5society.nss.org and scroll down to about the third panel. Look for the bright yellow/orange Donate button on the right side. Thanks!
See everyone this Saturday at 5:00 PM!
7482 Greenhaven Drive
Sacramento, CA 95831